Emerald is an extremely beautiful gemstone that is comprised of the mineral Beryl. The Emerald Gemstone is known for its vibrant green color, distinguishing it from all other gemstones. Its physical characteristics make it the most loved and precious gemstone, such as Diamonds. Emerald stone is mostly produced in India, Columbia, Brazil, and Zambia mines.
It has a hardness of about 7.5 to 8 on the Moh scale. Emerald is also regarded highly in the world of astrology. Also referred to as Panna in India, Emerald is associated with the planet Mercury, representing wisdom, happiness, intellect, education, and hope.
Wearing an emerald can have a lot of benefits for a person. The stone is also called to symbolize affection and love and can bring great luck to the person who wears it close to the skin. It is regarded as the birthstone for people born under the signs of Gemini and Virgo.
How to wear the Emerald?
To obtain the maximum benefits from Emerald, you should follow the guidelines associated with wearing it. Not only should you do the proper puja before wearing the stone, but you should also wear it on the perfect day of the week. This can greatly determine your experience with the Panna stone. Before you wear the emerald, you should closely observe the following points to enhance its effectiveness.
- The Emerald stone should be at least 3.25 carats in its weight. Typically, the weight of an emerald varies between 3 and 6 carats.
- Emerald stone should be placed within a silver or gold ring to have the best results. The ring should touch the skin once worn.
- Emerald should be worn on the smallest finger.
- The ideal time for wearing the Emerald is on the day on Wednesday at sunrise.
It would be best if you prepared the pendant or the ring for use by performing puja with the following items. Make sure that you place the ring within a metal bowl before you keep on adding the following items one by one:
- Ganga Jal
- Unboiled cow’s milk
- Tulsi leaves (Indian Basil)
- Ghee (clarified butter)
Then recite this mantra for 108 times for energizing the ring:
“Aum Brahm Breem Braum Sah Budhaye Namah”
Keep the pendant or the ring in the bowl for about 5 to 10 minutes. You can then take the ring or pendant out from the bowl, clean it with water and wear it on your little finger. It is also quite easy these days to buy emerald gemstones online.
Benefits of wearing emerald
There are many benefits of wearing emerald. Some of them have been list below.
- It can give a person the concentration and intelligence needed to achieve academic brilliance.
- To enhance self-pride and mental strength.
- Emerald can also bring plenty of fortunes in professions that Mercury guides.
- Ensures peaceful life for the wearer and leads to harmonious relationships within the family.
- The Emerald stone offers exceptional healing powers which can enhance blood circulation and cure diseases like diarrhea, asthma, ulcers, and stammering. The stone can minimize insomnia symptoms and remove negativity from the mind. People wearing emeralds can achieve total peace of mind and experience greater tolerance.
When you should not wear Emerald
Emerald is a great stone when you want to enhance your mind’s strength. Wearing this stone can increase your memory; make you a bold person and a better conversationalist. It is known that people having weak Mercury can benefit a lot from wearing Emerald as it can make one’s mind sharper.
However, the following people should not wear an Emerald under any circumstances.
- If Mercury is the lord third, sixth, eighth, or twelfth house;
- Individuals have negatively placed Mercury
- People who tend to lie or act as false witnesses
- Who love scheming against others
- People who often make mountains out of molehills
- Individuals whose stuff often keeps getting stolen
- They have allergies.
- People who already have strong brains and sharp memories
- People who do not face any issues while trying to focus or concentrate