Emerald or Panna in Hindi is a very beneficial stone, but it doesn’t mean that it suits everyone. A thorough analysis of your horoscope done by a learned scholar is required before finalizing that whether you should wear it or not. Lets This blog will help you to know if you need to wear the emerald gemstone for astrology or not.
Emerald Gemstone has a strong impact on the human mind. It makes your mind and memory stronger, transforming you into a better conversationalist.
People who have weak Mercury (Budh) in their horoscope, but the planet is still in the state of giving, can wear Panna stone.
If Mercury is your Main Planet (Mukhya Graha), it is highly advisable that you should wear Panna unless mercury is not present in the negative house.
Here, given below are the general astrological conditions which suggest When to wearing emerald gemstone
- If Mercury (Budh) is the Lord of the 3rd, 6th, 8th, and 12th house then you should not wear emerald.
- For Aries Descendants, wearing an emerald should be considered when you are going through the major period or sub-period of Mercury and Mercury is positioned in 3rd, 7th and 10th house.
- For Taurus Ascendants wearing emerald proves mostly beneficial, especially for those who have Mercury placed in 1st, 2nd, 5th, 9th, and the 10th house.
- Wearing of Emerald Birthstone will ensure higher wealth inflow, better-earning opportunities, career growth, recognition from public and interest and benefit from spirituality for such Taurus ascendants.
- With Gemini Sign Individuals, Emerald usually shares a cordial relation. And according to expert astrologers, people who have Mercury placed in 1st, 4th, 5th, 9th, 11th house should wear the emerald gemstone for life.
- For Cancer Ascendants, Mercury does not hold much importance.
- For people belonging to this Zodiac Sign, wearing Emerald should only be considered when they are going through a major period of Mercury in their lives and when Mercury is posted in 3rd, 4th, 7th and the 11th house in their horoscope.
- Leo Ascendants should wear Emerald if Mercury is positioned in 2nd, 4th, 5th, 7th, 9th, 10th or 11th house or when Mercury’s major period or sub-period is operating. Emerald Birthstones will lead to an increase in wealth, power and social circle if worn according to correct astrological methods say, astrologers.
- For Virgo Ascendants Emerald Gemstone is very important because Virgo Zodiac Sign is governed by Mercury. Mercury controls 40-50% of their life affairs. All those Virgo Sign Individuals who have positioned in 1st, 2nd, 4th, 5th, 9th, 10th, and the 11th house should wear the emerald gemstone for life.
- Mercury is an auspicious planet for Libra ascendants, as it becomes the lord of auspicious houses and also is considered as the friend of Libra Zodiac’s Lord Venus. But be cautious, if mercury is placed in the 12th house and you are in the export/import business, then adopt a natural emerald only after a trial of 3 days.
- Planet Mercury is not compatible with Mars, the Lord of Scorpio Zodiac Sign. Wearing Emerald should only be considered a Scorpio ascendant Is going through Major Dasha of Mercury.
- For Sagittarius, a sign governed by Jupiter & Mercury becomes the Lord of the 7th house of marriage and relationships and the 10th house of career and profession, thus donning a natural emerald should only be considered when going through Major Dasha of Mercury.
- Mercury becomes an important factor in the lives of Capricorn ascendants – a sign ruled by the karmic planet Saturn. Those Capricorns who have Mercury placed in 1st, 2nd, 5th, 9th, and the 10th house should wear emerald for life. Wearing a certified emerald stone will ensure the dawn of fate and fortune and will help emerge victorious when facing challenging competition for the Capricorn natives.
- Aquarius, like Capricorn, is governed by Saturn. In this zodiac, Mercury becomes the Lord of the 5th house of higher knowledge, speculative profits, the power of negotiation, diplomacy, fame and public relations. Thus when you have Mercury in your 1st, 4th, 5th, and 9th house, consider wearing emerald for life.
- In the horoscope of a Pisces ascendant, Mercury becomes the Lord of the 4th house of mother, pleasures, fixed assets, land, vehicles and 7th house of spouse, marriage, and relationships. Those Pisces individuals who have Mercury placed in 4th, 7th, 10th, and 11th house can wear emerald when the major period of Mercury is going on in their lives.
But here is a word of caution from the expert astrologers – Do not wear Emerald with Red Coral, Natural Pearl, and Ruby. The Emerald Gemstone should always be set in gold and worn on the little finger of the working hand.
It should be worn on a Wednesday in the constellations of Uttraphalguni, Aslesha, Jyeshtha, and Revati to obtain maximum celestial powers from this stone.
However, these are just basic tenets according to Astrology that shall yield well for all in general. A personal visit or a call is mandatory to know the exact positions of planets in your horoscope so that one can know what miraculous changes, big or small, can an Emerald bring in his/her life.