Last Modified On: [last-modified]
Emerald gemstone or Panna stone in Hindi is conceived to be the birthstone of the month of may. Hence, all those ascendants who are born in the month of May must wear auspicious green color emerald stone to obtain the blessing from the benevolent planet, Mercury.
The emerald stone is acknowledged as the birthstone of the month may because stone creates amazing positive impact in the lives of those individuals who are especially born in the month of may. Before proceeding further, let’s find out what is an emerald stone in more detail.
Emerald stone is believed to represent the planet Mercury, which is regarded to be the “planet of love” and “faith”. The origin of the precious emerald stone is considered to be mines of Scotland and Zambia.
The color characteristics of this gemstone may vary largely; it could vary from light green to intense green.
The word emerald has been derived from the Latin word “Smaragdus,” which means green gemstone. It is being stated about Emerald gemstone, that not only for today, though from ancient times, this gemstone has been used as a symbol of nobility and royalty among the kings and emperors. Even, on death, they used to bury with Emerald stones in their hands.
Now let’s find out the how emerald stone makes a positive impact over the life of those natives who are born in the month of May.
Benefits of Emerald Gemstone for Natives of Month May:
- Due to its enriching properties, an emerald gemstone is acknowledged to bequeath its wearer with immense benefits including both physical and mental as well.
- It is being said about Emerald stone that wearing this stone by the ascendant of the May month could bestow his/her concentration, get rid-off mental tensions like depression, gloom. Meanwhile,
- Emerald stone also averts the mind of its wearer toward positiveness, aid in curing severe diseases related to kidney, brain, and eyes.
- Emerald gemstone also helps to form heather marital relationships and love relationships.
- Pann gemstone injects the love and marital bliss into a relationship and rejuvenates the charm and harmony in a stagnant marital life.
- Pann gemstone is rated to be highly benevolent for students. It is being said about the birthstone of May – Emerald stone, that wearing this gemstone can prove notably beneficial for students.
- Since Emerald gemstone is related to the brain, so wearing this gemstone enhances the concentration and memory power of the student, which let him/ her recollect and emphasize their concentration and help them perform better in exams.
- The folks who born in the month of May could wear an Emerald gemstone as their birthstone to reinforce their financial capabilities.
- It is highly recommended by the astrologers as they know that wearing an Emerald stone helps a person to overcome from the bad financial phase.
- So, if you or anyone in your family is facing a tough time on the financial front, and probably born under the month of May, so guide him/her to wear an Emerald stone in the form of their birthstone.