Stunning is the first word that comes to your mind when you try to describe Emerald. This green colored gem belongs to the Beryl mineral family and is a precious gemstone. There is no denying that it is one of the favorite gemstones of the royalty, thanks to its beauty and the astrological benefits that it offers.
Many people believe that wearing this stone can help in getting the much needed success in business and job. Along with this, it is a must have stone for those who wish to engage in creative or intellectual pursuits.
This stone is also known as Panna stone and is ruled by the planet Mercury. Those who have a weak Mercury placed in their horoscope can wear this gem to get rid of the negative effects that such a planetary position may bring.
Being mineral compounds that combine silicate of aluminum and beryllium, emeralds are quite rare. These are available in various shades of green that range from light to deep green.
Now, let’s take a look at some important facts about the emerald gemstone.
Facts about Emeralds
Here are some interesting facts about emeralds that you must know in case you wish to buy this gem:
- Emerald gemstones are formed due to the presence of chromium, vanadium, and iron in the mineral beryl
- When chromium and vanadium are there in the mineral beryl, then the emerald gets an intense green color
- When iron is there in the mineral beryl, then the emerald gem gets a bluish tint
- As the stone is associated with the planet Mercury or Buddha in Hindi, emerald helps in transferring the positive traits of this planet to the wearers
- Since the planet Mercury is considered to be the provider of wisdom and intelligence, wearing an emerald stone can make one wise, intelligent and provides them clarity of thoughts as well as a sharp memory
- When after wearing an emerald, a person gets strong Mercury, they are able to improve their communication skills as well
Properties of Emerald
Moh’s scale of hardness
|7.5 – 8|
1.570 – 1.585
Sources of Emerald Stone
There are various sources of Emeralds around the world. Mostly, gem quality emeralds are found in Brazil, Columbia, Zambia, and Zimbabwe. While the Zambian Emeralds are said to be the best ones for astrological benefits, the Columbian Emeralds are more famous for use in jewelry.
Benefits of wearing Emerald
Almost every natural gemstone carries some excellent benefits for the wearers and emerald is no exception. This amazing stone is believed to provide a number of benefits. Let’s take a look at some of these benefits:
- The Panna stone is perfect for those who work in the fields of finance, accounting, banking, share market trading, and the like
- This gem can help those who suffer from speech related issues or who need help in making it big in the public speaking career
- It is also beneficial for those who have low confidence and wish to improve their personal, social as well as professional lives
- This gem is known to provide a relaxed state of mind by calming the senses of the wearer
- On the physical grounds, this gem gives relief from ear, eye, and skin related conditions and certain types of allergies
- It is also useful in treating nervous disorders
- Those who need to give a boost to their creativity can wear this stone that helps in innovating and ideating better
- It does wonders in removing different kinds of emotional toxicity, helping those who have encountered bad personal experiences or who have been cheated in the past
- Students, as well as slow learners, should try to wear this gem as it helps in increasing focus and concentration
- It is also a blessing for those who wish to improve their love life as Panna stone is a connoisseur of love and relationship and helps in reinstating the lost warmth and affection in one’s love life
- Another incredible benefit of the emerald gemstone is that it helps in bringing loads of wealth in the life of the wearer
Remember to wear this stone after consultation with an expert astrologer and experience all these benefits and many more. Make sure to purchase a natural gemstone from a reliable supplier to enjoy its astrological benefits.