Emerald gemstone is the rarest gemstone which is constituted of mineral beryl and chromium. The color of the emerald stone is dark green, which appears adorable. This green color fascinating gemstone is one of the most precious gemstone.
The emerald stone is a hard stone by and is estimated on 7.5 to 8.0 on Moh Scale. The emerald stone is appreciated for its appealing shading properties that makes this stone gigantically mainstream among individuals. Indeed, individuals, particularly girls love to wear emerald stone jewelry items such as emerald stone ring, emerald stone earring, emerald stone bracelet.
You May Also Read: Chemical Composition of Emerald Gemstone
It is mostly found in dense rocks and eruptive volcanoes. In reality, it is very extreme to find a natural emerald stone because almost all emerald stone need to be treated in order to enhance their beauty and physical appearance. Emerald gemstones are mostly being used with jewelry items, for example, emerald stone necklace, emerald stone ring, emerald stone pendants are in trend nowadays.
Besides being its use for jewelry items the emerald gemstone is also used for astrological purposes. Astrologers say that the green color stone relates to planet mercury and deviates the strong astrological powers of emerald in the life of its wearer. A natural emerald stone price is sky high, thus it is difficult to afford a natural emerald stone for a person.
Some important facts about loose emerald gemstone:
- Although, it is difficult to keep oneself away from the alluring beauty of this fine color gemstone. Nonetheless, those people who want to wear emerald gemstone as jewelry can buy loose emerald gemstone.
- A loose emerald stone is a gemstone which perceives different heat and color treatment which incorporate affect the overall quality of high quality emerald stone.
- Despite of affecting the overall value of emerald gemstone still a loose emerald stone can be used for best jewelry’s purpose, such as loose emerald ring, loose emerald necklace, loose emerald pendants are widely being used.
- In comparison to natural emerald stone the cost of loose emerald stone is low which aids an average earning person to handsomely afford this stone.
- Moreover, in case of a loose emerald gemstones lot of experiments can be done. It can be cut in different shapes and sizes such as oval cut emerald stone, opaque cut, heart cut and other cut without been worried about the quality of the stone.
Nonetheless, this stone should not be ever worn for an astrological reason, since loose emerald stone does not possess enough astrological powers to create astrological impacts on living human being’s life. It can only be used for the purpose of jewelry.
Origin Of Loose Emerald Gemstone
The fascinating loose emerald gemstones can be found in different parts of the world.
Colombian Emerald Gemstone: Colombia is the top producer of fine emerald stones. There are around 160 mines of emerald stone exist from where best quality emerald stone is mined or exploited.
Zambia: Zambia is another country which is popular for loose emerald stones.
Other sources of loose emerald stones are America, Russia, India, Pakistan, Rhodesia, and Africa.
If you are planning to buy loose emerald gemstone, then emerald.org.in is one of the best emerald gemstone dealers that sell certified and natural emerald gemstones. They have wide range of emerald stones available in various shapes an sizes.